Fine food and accommodation in the Vale of the White Horse
Landlord Keith Adams and his staff would like to welcome you to The White Horse at Woolstone, one of the oldest inns - and most probably the prettiest - in the country.
- AA 3* en-suite accommodation
- Oak beamed restaurant
- Wonderful pub garden with wood-burning pizza oven
- Real ales and a superb selection of wines
- Uffington White Horse and Waylands Smithy nearby
- Dog friendly
- Just 20 minutes drive from the M4
Open all day, and everyday, The White Horse has been welcoming visitors since the 1500s and looks forward to welcoming you soon.
Telephone: (01367) 820726